Disgiovery.com | Kerala Blog Express
H A P P Y
27 bloggers from around the world
6 Malayali herb boys + 1 Mumbaikar spice girl
1 ultimate Manoj from Vasudevan family
1. Put all the ingredients into a rear-mounted-6-cylinder-7-litre-diesel-290-horse-power-mean-machine Volvo bus. Pour some sleep-bomb and head-wobble.
2. Marinate with tender coconut water for 15 days (you can add Kingfisher if preferred).
3. Let them cool in houseboats.
4. Knead until relaxed using Ayurveda technique.
5. Dance like there’s no tomorrow.
Voila! HAPPY is ready for you to enjoy!
What about you, do you have your own HAPPY recipe? Please share with us! 🙂